IMPORTANT: This option is only for users who have been using Elation actively prior to January 1, 2016 and are NOT Stage 1 Year 1 attesters for Meaningful Use in 2016 as PQRS Reporting is for a full calendar year.
Satisfactory reporting of PQRS EHR quality measures will allow EPs and PQRS group practices to qualify for the clinical quality measures (CQM) component of Meaningful Use.
How to Report using EHR-Based Submission
The steps below provide further detail on the EHR-Based submission process:
2. Report at least 9 measures covering 3 NQS domains on 100% Medicare B and Railroad patients: Elation already certified for 9 measures, which are the 9 Clinical Quality Measure you see in your CQM Dashboard.
- If the 9 measures that you can use to report in Elation do not contain patient data for you, then report the measures for which there is Medicare patient data
- Providers must report on at least 1 patient for which there is Medicare patient data
- You must track these measures on your Clinical Quality Measures Dashboard
3. Generate a QRDA Category III file to submit into your PQRS submission portal:
- Set CQM Dashboard Report Type to "Annual Report"
- Select 2015 for the Calendar Year
- Click "Update Report"
- Click "Export QRDA-3 (PQRS)"
5. If you report for PQRS, you will be able to satisfy the CQM reporting portion of your Meaningful Use attestation for 2014 as well. When you attest for Meaningful Use, make sure to mark the option of "eCQM reporting" once you get to the CQM reporting section so that CMS knows that you plan to report just once through PQRS.