Each Clinical Reminder corresponds to a Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) within your Clinical Quality Measure Dashboard. This dashboard allows for easy reference of Clinical Quality Measures data, as the reporting of CQMs is a requirement for government EHR incentive programs including Meaningful Use and Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS).
List of Clinical RemindersSee below the 9 Clinical Reminders for which Elation is certified. You can click on each reminder and get details on the reminder's corresponding CQM and how that CQM is tracked in Elation.
1. NQS Domain: Clinical Process/Effectiveness
- (NQF 0018) Controlling High Blood Pressure
- (NQF 0059) Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c Poor Control
- (NQF 0075) Ischemic Vascular Disease (IVD): Complete Lipid Panel and LDL Control
2. NQS Domain: Population/Public Health
- (NQF 0024) Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents
- (NQF 0028) Preventive Care and Screening: Screening and Cessation Intervention
- (NQF 0038) Childhood Immunization Status
- (NQF 0041) Preventive Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
- (NQF 0421) Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up
3. NQS Domain: Patient Safety
Addressing / Dismissing the RemindersClinical Reminders depend upon procedure codes being documented in your visit note billing section and ICD-10 codes being documented in your patient chart "Problems" section.
**You can always click on the Clinical Reminder for additional detail!**
To address a reminder, click the "Address" button; this will queue various options to help you address the reminder as you are seeing the patient:
If the reminder is not applicable to this patient, simply click "Dismiss" and the reminder will disappear from the visit note.
Adjusting Settings for Clinical Reminders
Please click here to see more details on adjusting settings for Clinical Reminders.