Meaningful Use measure, Objective 10, requires Eligible Professionals (EPs) to enroll and engage in two public health registries in their state. The three registry options are: immunization registry, syndromic surveillance, and specialized registry.
Therefore, providers are only required to engage with their state’s immunization registry (exclusion from immunization registry counts).
Texas' registry options are listed below. After enrolling, if the registry reaches out to start the onboarding process, you must respond within 30 days. Please be sure to also forward the request to Elation at email@example.com.
1. Texas Immunization Registry - ImmTracHow to Register:
1. Click on this link - http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/immunize/immtrac/default.shtm
2. Click on the "Provider/Facility Online Registration" box in the bottom right.
2. Syndromic Surveillance (Not accepted at State Level)
- Practices in the "2/3" region on this Texas region map, should contact Bill Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org or
3. Specialized Registries - Cancer RegistryClick on this link to register for the Cancer Registry: http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/tcr/CancerReporting/Cancer-Reporting-Registration.aspx
If you have any questions about registering for and submitting data to public health agencies in your area, please contact us at email@example.com.