If you experience any issues with this process and need immediate assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, your Implementation Manager will be happy to answer further questions during your scheduled Kick Off call.
Log into your Elation account. From the top right corner of the Elation Home page, select your User Name and then select Settings.
Under the User Settings menu on the left side of the page, select the Account Details section. Then select the blue link to Edit profile.
Enter the following applicable information:
- Unique 10-digit National Provider Identification Number, Med License Number, Med License State
- Select the dropdown Required to Credential Physician to upload a picture of your Driver’s and Med License
- Select the dropdown Required to Enable eRx to verify your identity through ID proofing, update your DEA number, and download, complete and upload the eRx Authorization Form
- Download, complete and upload the eSignature Form
- If you are a provider who operates under prescriptive authority of another provider at your practice please be sure to check the applicable box.
You can also upload documents and check status of completion, by clicking on upload documents:
You're almost done! Once you've input all of your account details, select the blue Save button at the bottom left of the page.
Congratulations! By selecting Save, you've notified the Elation team that it's our turn to take action. We will review your credentials to ensure we've got all the required details on file. We will also create and enable your electronic signature within 24 business hours from the time we recieve the file.
Excited to get started with Elation? We invite you to watch the brief introductory training videos. Be sure to document feedback and questions for your dedicated Implementation Manager to address during Kick Off and training sessions.