A few examples include:
- Transition of patient charts from previous EMR to Elation
- PHI used to troubleshoot any support-related requests
- Transfer of patient chart information needed to set up a practice management system integration with Elation
The instructions below take you through the Box account activation process and the steps required to both send and receive files.
1. Open the invitation email from Elation Team (email@example.com).
2. Click “Accept Invite” to register for your Box account with Elation. Fill in all the required fields and click “Continue” as seen below:
3. Open the folder with your practice name in order to either send or receive a file. The below example has “Elation EMR Testing” listed as the practice name.
4. To share a file with Elation, select the “To Elation” folder. To retrieve a file that Elation shared with you, select the “From Elation” folder.
- If you are retrieving a file, click on the three dot icon to the right of the file you want to download and select “Download".
- If you are sending a file to Elation, click the blue “Upload” button to upload your file to Elation. We will send an email to confirm we have received your file. Note that you can only upload files, and you will not be able to upload folders.