1. Change your Password from the Login Page
Click the "Forgot Password?" link below the "Login" button on the Elation Login homepage
Enter your email address to be sent reset instructions via email.
2. Change your Password from within Elation
- Login to your Elation account and click on the "Settings" button that appears beneath your email address.
- Click on "Your Account Details" under User Settings. Then click "Change Password"
- First enter your current password, then enter your desired new password twice in the next 2 fields and click on "Update Password".
- Done! Your password has been updated. You can now log into Elation with your new password.
Tips on creating a stronger password
Choosing a password is important in helping ensure only you have access to your Elation account. We have put together a few tips to help you choose a your password:
- Pick a password that’s not used with your email address on other websites. The most frequent password security lapse results when other websites (especially ones that aren’t very sensitive to security) are hacked and your password is made public. You do not want this password to be the same as the one you use on Elation.
- Pick a password that’s difficult to guess. This means it should not be something like your practice’s address or phone number or contain your first or last name.
- Take advantage of spaces and passphrases. Passphrases are phrases made of groups of nonsense words and numbers, which you can use as options for creating passwords that may be memorable without being guessable.