In any visit note template, you have the option of creating, editing & deleting ROS & PE templates.
1) To create new ROS or PE templates in visit notes, click on the “Show all checklist fields” button next to the ROS or PE section.
2) After filling out the ROS or PE section, you may save it as a template to use again for other patients by clicking on the “Save as Template” button under the checklist fields.
3) You can name the template & then click “Save”.
4) You will be able to pull up your saved templates by clicking on the “ROS Templates” or “PE Templates” button in any of the visit notes and selecting from the list of template names. You may also see a detailed list of all the templates by clicking on the “See All Templates” button.
5) To select the “Elderly CVA” PE Template for example, you may click on the name of the template.
6) To edit your ROS or PE templates:
a. Select the Template you would like to change from your saved templates so that it populates the visit note.
b. Make the changes you would like & then click “Save As Template”
c. Save the new template under the same exact name as the one you are editing.
d. This new template will now replace the old one.
7) To delete unwanted templates, click on the “See All Templates” button & then click on the “X” at the right hand side of the name of the template you would like to delete.