To open your list of patient handouts:
- Click the Handouts button at the top of the patient chart
or if you have a Visit Note open,
- Click the Handouts button near the bottom of the note:
Personalized handouts by MedlinePlusUnder the left "MedlinePlus" tab of the Patient Education window, you will find a list of educational handouts that is customized for each patient based on their problems, current medications, and lab results. MedlinePlus is a service of the U.S. Library of Medicine, part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Click on a link to the MedlinePlus handout and you'll be taken to the relevant page on MedlinePlus's website.
- If you have a visit note open, clicking on a link to a MedlinePlus handout will automatically reference it into the Care Plan section of your note
- Print the handout directly from the MedlinePlus website.
Your Practice's List of Patient Handouts
Under the right "Patient Handouts" tab, you can print and reference handouts from your practice's personal list. Upload new handouts to the list by using the Upload File button at the bottom of the list.