Frequently Asked Questions- Fax Usage
1) How many fax pages do I get free each month?
Each Standard Provider User receives 1,500 free pages each month
2) Do failed faxes count towards my fax usage?
No. Failed faxes do not count towards your fax usage numbers. If you resend the fax successfully then it does count towards your fax usage.
3) Is the fax cover page included in my fax usage count?
Yes. The fax cover page sent by Elation for HIPAA compliance does count towards your fax usage.
4) Does the page instructing providers to view the chart online count towards my fax usage?
Yes. The page instructing providers to view the chart online does count towards your fax usage.
5) How can I manage my fax usage?
You can monitor your fax usage in the "Settings" section of your account. Simply click on your email address at the top right corner of your Elation page and then click "Settings". Using the "Fax Usage & Settings" section you can monitor how much of your practice's quota you have left. In order to minimize your outgoing fax page count, we encourage you to send attachments to letters online instead of faxing them.
6) Can I purchase more fax pages for my practice?
Yes. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask us about our fax packages.