Elation Passport is an online portal for you and your patient to securely share and communicate regarding their health information. With Passport, you'll no longer have to worry about your patients mishearing or forgetting your instructions - visit summaries, medications, reports, and more are available to them online!
What is Elation Passport?
Benefits of Passport to your practice and your patients...
- Your practice can communicate with patients regarding their health directly from ElationEMR without disrupting current business processes.
- Your practice can share key clinical information like lab reports directly from the patient’s chart.
- Patients automatically have access to visit summaries from each visit and can reference your instructions anytime.
- Patients have access to their critical health information - allergies, problems, history, current medications, immunizations, legal and specialists for sharing with other clinicians would find helpful to facilitate care.
- Your patient can easily view their clinical information on their smart phone, and print or fax it straight from their computer.
- You can opt to allow patients to send messages and attachments to you securely.
How does it work?You send a letter through ElationEMR to your patient's Passport, just like an email. Your patient gets notified (email, text and/or mobile push notification) to check their Passport for the new message. From their Passport, your patient can read your letter, view any attached documents - like lab results - and if they have a question, simply reply to the letter right there in Passport. They can also include helpful attachments to any new messages.
Any message from your patient is immediately sent back to you to your Passport queue in your Homepage - like how you receive messages from within your practice today. Attachments can be filed directly into the patient chart with ease.
How do I get started?You can start using Elation Passport by inviting patients to sign up for Passport accounts from their charts. Click on the link below for the Passport Introduction Guide.
Additional ResourcesInviting Patients to Passport and Communicating with Them
What is the Patient Passport Registration Process like?
Patient Passport Messaging: An Introduction